feels like tonight
Sunday, October 08, 2006

Extracts from the movie: A Cinderella's Story

Austin:
"do you ever feel like when you show someone who you really are, they wont acceppt you?"


Sam:
"like being yourself isnt good enough
like you're wearing a mask
You just want to be honest with this person and then tell .. its me
I'm the one u've been looking for.."


"Coward! Phony!
You turned out to be exactly who i thought you were.
I never pretended to be somebody else.
It's been me all along.
It was me who was hurt in front of everybody.
look!
i didnt come here to yell at you.
ok...
I came to tell you that,
I know what it feels like to be afraid to show who you are.

I was but I'm not anymore.

And the thing is I dont really care what people thinks about me
cos i believe in myself and i know that things will be ok
but even though i [am still feeling horrible and the constant emptiness haunts me]
its you i feel sorry for....."



sometimes i feel really drained having to analyse the words and actions of people.
cant they just invent some gadget that will filter away those jerks out of our lives.

i am so sick and tired of scheming ppl who manipulate and take advantage of others.
I hate superficial beings.
hypocrites.
who say they hate liars and do not do what they preach.

why must the world be filled with superficial ppl who have this constant facades..

whats the point of putting one...

if u r afraid that people will reject u for who u r...
have u ever thought maybe its better to show ur true self then
cos, those that reject u arent ur true friends

or so what if u are able to convince someone who u r not.
but there will be a time when u have to reveal ur true self.
why go thru all the trouble just to convince others or even (pathetically) yourself that u r not who u r.

be who you are and not what others expect of u
be who you want to be. live UR life. dun let others be in control.

stop being a puppet.

snip off all those strings that tied u down, free yourself.


profile.

My little private space that isnt all too private.
My rants, my worries, my happiness, my two cents worth of thoughts...
I spoke... but don't just hear me...
listen to me please

talk.


Rachael Yamagata - I Wish You Love
affiliates.

Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

archives.

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
May 2011
June 2011

credits.

Designer: Increasingly
Inspiration: doughnutcrazy