Saturday, February 23, 2008
Have any of you experience the feeling of loneliness despite being surrounded by an overwhelming crowd?
I get that feeling pretty much. may be not just lonely, I feel as if I don't blend in. A sore thumb that sticks out.
sometimes it gets pretty depressing as the whole lonely feeling consumes me and all I do is just sit at one corner hoping that noone will take notice of me as I draw or read my day away.
The process repeats itself pretty much on a daily basis.
Not that I am anti-social, its just that I feel as if I don't belong.
O well, another 1yr and 7 mnths to go... lets hope that either I begin to find ways to be less of a freak or that time passes really quickly.
I have this extremely strong desire to be in a relationship but the problem is I have a problem trusting a relationship or rather trusting people.
As
I scour for the right one in the overwhelming crowd, the already diminshing hope is vanishing so very quickly..... maybe i should be first on the journey to find hope rather than a perfect someone.