sometimes it gets really exhausting and frustrating to try to be strong. to have secrets i cant tell everyone.
It gets so tiring to not able to just be entirely who i am.
I want to be just like everyone else to fall in love without feeling all wrong inside, without anyone to judge, without having to worry so much who I can tell, without having to know that whoever I actually like will never reciprocate it, without having to always coercing myself to move on from unrequitted crushes, without having to always bear with the heartache not knowing how to alleviate it entirely not knowing when it will finally stop.... not knowing when I will actually have this someone whom I can hug and thats all I need.
profile.
My little private space that isnt all too private.
My rants, my worries, my happiness, my two cents worth of thoughts...
I spoke...
but don't just hear me...
listen to me please