Wednesday, April 01, 2009
"maybe men are nv meant to be monogamous"
I wonder if this "sweeping" statement is packed with any truth in it.
or maybe it isnt a sweeping statement at all and in fact its just men's own little insecurity that they were trying to banish by making up an 'inadhere-able' ideology called monogamy.
the over sensitivity of mine aside.
are these truly unfounded worries?
unsubstantiated insecurity?
if you were me, could you merely oversee it...
.....And the relationship can last longer...
if your spouse or partner is open to you having affairs,
does that mean that he is an advocate of it and thus think that its perfectly fine for him to have affairs too?
I do believe that whatever ppl preaches they somehow believe in it.
I am tired and hurt to be faced with my questions being merely wave off
with "you are just being over sensitive"
or with no answers or hostile replies.
yes i am a freaking insecure person and i hate that feeling.
but the least you can do is answer me and not evade my questions and leave me in a pitless hole of insecurity and frustration.