Sunday, September 13, 2009
I am back from yet another long hiatus.
Just felt like i needed a tangible platform to voice out and pen down my thoughts.
A series of events have taken place during this seemingly long period of hiatus.
some of which I no longer wish to revisit despite me getting affected by it time to time,
some of which I find that there's this need for me to speak about it,
some of which I hope that I can do something more about than just being able to confide on this platform,
some of which I hope to voice it out and thus sort out my thoughts and banish my insecurities.
--------------------
Seeing my cousin and cousin-in-law having to go through this painful phase pains me.
My cousin-in-law has been diagnosed with tumors in head and is predicted to have only a period not more than half a year to live.
He's only in his 20s and here he is fighting for his life.
And my cousin has exhausted all her energy and money to care for him.
It's really heart wrenching to see her being so emotionally, physically and mentally drained.
There's so much I would like to help but there's so little I can do.
I have decided to write a song for them. hopefully inspiration strike me soon enough for me to finish it soon.
Life is indeed unpredictable.