feels like tonight
Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just got home from another long day in school.

I am enjoying school despite it being draining on me most of the time.
It feels really good to be learning new stuffs each and everyday.
I like that feeling, especially when it involves discovery about myself in the process.

but the ironic part is that, our identity is ever changing cos we are shaped by our life experiences.

its like you begin to understand who you are and then after awhile you are not the person you discovered yourself to be.

maybe that explains why i seem to be so lost so often in life. I sometimes have no idea who i exactly am.

and i wonder if by having certain emotions mean that i am a bad person.
such as jealousy, hatred(in the past, not currently)...

but I never have any intention to hurt anybody intentionally, but does it makes a difference if the person is hurt somehow by my actions.

does it actually mean I am not a bad person because i never intent to inflict harm.
is it justified to say that as long as there's no intent, i should not feel guilty about it?

sometimes the inter and intra personal communication between and within people are just so mind boggling.


profile.

My little private space that isnt all too private.
My rants, my worries, my happiness, my two cents worth of thoughts...
I spoke... but don't just hear me...
listen to me please

talk.


Rachael Yamagata - I Wish You Love
affiliates.

Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend
Friend

archives.

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
May 2011
June 2011

credits.

Designer: Increasingly
Inspiration: doughnutcrazy