Monday, October 05, 2009
24hrs before, my heart's all wozzy,
24hrs later, my head's all messy.
my heart fluttered when i held your hands.
but I know its at the wrong circumstance (afterall its a horror movie)
But I did wish to believe that it was slightly more,
slightly more than just good friends.
Spending the weekend with you made my day,
revitalised me to last through the week, all the way.
I have no idea if your have the slightest feelings for me, but I know I do.
And somehow its too late to reel it back to where i kept it from myself too
I cant remember the last time that I await for someone's sms replies so anticipating and eagerly.
and how just simple replies can lift the corners of my mouth so naturally.
I have no idea what to do, but I guess I should just turn around before I hit the dead end
or somewhere between never never land and slumber land.
But seriously I have no idea,
should I start heading back or still wander here
what you reckon i do right now,
cos i did made a nv to fall for a libran-again vow.
the charming nature of the librans,
Is not complementary for the insecure aqua-piscean,
no?