Sunday, June 06, 2010
Just got back from Daniel's birthday celebration.
An interesting gathering, I like the company today.
Truthfully I like it much better before all the drama started and that I lost control of my life.
I had it in control. Was able to be in a motivated mood and actually executing whatever I planned to.
These days, its just empty motivations.
All words and a huge inertia to go upon carrying it out.
I like the days when I scolded no vulgarities, the days when I am more sociable, the days when I feel so much less unjustified, the days when I feel less frustrated about the unfair nature of life.
The days when I wouldn't have allowed desperation to screw my thoughts and the eventual wrong choices i made.
I need to re-prioritize, restructure, rethink where I want to allow myself to head to.
I live once, and mustn't lose it by gaining more regrets